le cochon ^ ^ anniversaire

Thursday, August 19, 2010

amazing night ^^

woke up early in the morning to accompany my sweetheart to college ^^
sweetheart came over to pick me up at 8.15am I making her wait for me as that time i juz came out from bathroom ~~ so paiseh for making her wait for me ~~ i knew that she is very tired as need to wake up early in the morning to go for college ~~ dar can feel the tiredness that u are having thr ~~ juz hope that I can always be right beside u all the time when u breathe ^^
went for breakfast with dar and katheryn after picking me up from my hse ~~ having class at 9am and luckily they are not late for the class ~~ juz got on time ~~ lolz ~
while waiting for my dar, i was spending my time at the library and i spend the time thr watching movie rather than doing my revision ~~ that time dont have the revision mood to do so ~~ so juz start of with my watching movie mood ~ lolz ~
parents juz phone up and stated where tonight have a dinner with dad friends and ask me to bring along my dar for the dinner ~ darling break time then i inform her that tonight have a dinner with my parents and their friends ~~
dar know that dar need to give darling some time to prepare for it ~~
dar know that u are shock when u heard that having dinner tonight ~ so paiseh ~~
after the class ~~ we went to a hair studio saloon to get our couple t-shirt ~~
weird rite ~~ hair saloon selling and providing this kind of services for the customer ~~
i was wondering it ~~ lolz ~~
anyway thanks for the gifts sweetheart ~~
after getting it ~~ v send katheryn back home ~~
then went to darling home ~~
she was hungry and so do it during that time ~~
I was the lucky person that darling cook a meal for me for my lunch ~~
that meal for my lunch was really good and memorable lunch that i never ever have before in my life ~
that time i was so happy and cant find a words to describe the feelings that time ~
HAPPY ^^ HAPPY ^^ HAPPY ^&^ LOVING U SO MUCH DAR ^^
after having our lunch ~
i feel kinda sleepy and i went to take a short nap ~~
6pm ~~ leave her home and came over to my home ~~
during that journey to my hse ~~ she feel scared cauz this is her 2nd time ~~
dar know how it feels ~~ eventually when came over to my hse ~~ my parents like her so much ~~
she came over inside to help me tidy up my closet ~~ thank you so much darling ^^ love u ~~
really wanna take this chance to give a thousand thanks to u and taking my heart for u to say
^I LOVE U ^
my parents love u so much and so do my parents friends ~~
it was a memorable night for both of us ~~
my parents eventually accept u ~~
having a memorable dinner with her ~~

T H A N K Y O U S O M U C H S W E E T H E A R T ^ ^
L O V I N G Y O U F O R E V E R ^^
M U A K Z Z Z Z ^@^

No comments:

Post a Comment