le cochon ^ ^ anniversaire

Thursday, August 12, 2010

100 days anniversary

it have been some time i update my blog since the past 3 weeks ago...
together with my darling, chloe have already been together for 105 days and in this 105 days there are lots of happiness and joy together with her....
this memorable moment together with each other wont be stop and it will continue till the day either one of us have close our eye and stop breathing in this world....
if dar have the last breathe, dar will used it to say I love u ~~ and thanks alot ~~
meeting her is the most happiness memories that I have ever meet before in my lifetime,
darling u have leave a very deep footprint inside my heart and i wont ever forget it in my lifetime..
I am the guy that have promise what to do, i will fulfill and do what i have promise my sweetheart...
i wont hurt the one that i love, cauz hurting her i would rather suicide myself rather then seeing her feel sad for it....
i would care u and love u 4eva....
i would appreciate u and never ever let u go ~~
i would used all my free time that i already have within myself to spend together with my U...
darling... i would say I DO to hold ur hands together to walk the remaining of our life and face the problem together and solve it together without giving up for it ~~ maybe this is the arrangement tht was arrange my god for both of us to solve it ~~
nothing can trouble us and makes our relationship to be affected by it ~~
our love and relationship will last 4eva and a very long life time ~~
nothing is going to change my love for u ~~
every second every moment i breathe in i would always think and missing u so much ~~
I LOVE U 4EVA ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment