le cochon ^ ^ anniversaire

Sunday, July 25, 2010

recent me ^^

THANKS ALOT TO U { DARLING } ^^
if u are reading dear's blog u will be manage to understand wat i am trying to mean here ~~

Dear know that recently i am thinking alot of negative issues and causing u to worried for me as the tears from ur eyes is falling !!!
myself have been torn into pieces when i see ur tears fall from ur pair of eyes...
the feelings of being apart from u is really speechless as no words that can used to describe my feelings on the situation !!!
i would not ever let go u away from me ~~
i would always bring joy and happiness to u ~~
i will not let a single tears that fall from ur pair of eyes anymore ~~
nothing is going to affect both of us ~~

this upcoming tuesday college is organizing a trip to LANGKAWI ~~
looking fowards towards this trip ~~
She is going with me ~~ and i will appreciate every single second with her ~~
lets enjoy the fun ~~

No comments:

Post a Comment