le cochon ^ ^ anniversaire

Monday, July 5, 2010

.....

why am i here now ....
i also dont noe why am i stunning in front of my laptop of my blog currently !!!
i really worried so much for my sweetheart,
the words and feeling inside my heart is really so......
i just so care about u darling.....
anything happen u must share with me
i doesnt wanna see u feel sad...
darren is always be there for u no matter wat happens to u..
i will always lend u my shoulder and my pair of ears to listen to the problem that u are facing thr.
be along with u all the time and always be the only joker to makes u happy and avoid all the unhappiness that u are facing thr !!!
i just wanna see u happy ^@^ the smile that stays in ur face.

U are the only one that really have touches my heart,
ur appearance have leaves a memorable footprint inside my heart and never ever will be disappear from my heart..
I will always stay beside u to accompany u all the time even tough every second u breathe in,
i will be thr beside u to listen to ur movement of ur breathe as well as ur heart beat.
as long as u are happy, dear will also be happy here...

NOTHING IS GONNA CHANGE MY LOVE TOWARDS
CHLOE TAN ^@^

U ARE MY 4eva <{}+{}>

No comments:

Post a Comment