le cochon ^ ^ anniversaire

Friday, June 18, 2010

18 June 2010 ( hAPPY )

it was an amazing hang out together with my Sweetheart ^@^
went to college at around 1pm then wait for my darling to finish her class at around 1.30pm.
waited for her at library then once her class finish d she come over to library to find me ~.~
we spend some time at the library and waited for the time to pass ~~
around 2 something than we went to hang out at Aeon ~
walk around Aeon for around 1 hour plus then waited for the time to pass cauz we plan to go for GREENBOX. booked for 4pm and during that time the place were really crowded ~~
packed with mostly students due to the school holiday period.
we checked in at around 4.15pm like this ~~
I am very happy as my darling sing so many songs to me.
although my chinese were kinda bad but i am learning from my sweetheart.
dear will be waiting for sweetheart to teach dear about the mistake that i have made.

I sang * I DO * for my darling ~~
I am definitely very sure that * CHLOE * were be my last one towards my end of my life till the day i close my eyes.
U are the special one that have really touches my heart
I would always hold u hand and walk the remaining journey in our life,
we will face the problem together and never give up in everything.
i will give u confidence once u face any problem,
my shoulder are always ready for u once u need it to lean on it.
i am always beside u ~
my soul is always be there for u and accompany u so that u wont feel that u are alone, i am always there for u ~

*CHLOE , I LOVE U 4EVA*

No comments:

Post a Comment