le cochon ^ ^ anniversaire

Thursday, June 17, 2010

16 June 2010

What a great day for debate ~
it was a great experience to learn from the mistake that we have done,
so that next time would not appealing the same mistake on ourself anymore.
this is the first time having debate with our lecturer,
although she keep asking question, but our group done kinda badly with the performance we have done from it.
I am so sorry with the last decision I have made towards u by kicking u out from the group ~
felt really sorry for it but i really hope that u will realise the mistake that u have done this time so that u wont repeat the mistake again next time.

from the starting till the ending of the whole process,
THANKS TO MY GROUP MEMBER :
MICHELLE, JAY, YEE FENG, CHAN FEI, PAY YEE. '

lets perform better towards of SHRM ASSIGNMENT !!!



The most important person that I really need to thanks is my darling ;
CHLOE
she gives me alot of confidence towards my assignment and i manage to go through this assignment without any fear within myself ..


~~THANKS SO MUCH SWEETHEART ~~
~~LOVE U 4EVA ~~

No comments:

Post a Comment