le cochon ^ ^ anniversaire

Thursday, August 13, 2009

BIGGEST FAILURE IN MY LIFE

BIGGEST FAILURE IN MY LIFE

Why is this happening to me !!!
I didnt fufill what i have expected for my assignment presentation which have been held yesterday. I expected a better work for it but then end up in a very bad ending.
although the presentation have successfully been presented but then I am not really satisfy with the work that i have done during presentation.
Management presentation is the first time that I have the chance to perform myself in front of everyone.
that time i was really happy and satisfied with myself because nothing happen in between myself and everyone understand the speech that i wanted to present and pass to them.
but then this time dont know why things go the opposite direction and have cause wild stuff to happen on me. W ! T ! F !
my group member and friends was really shocked when they see what have happen to me.
they came to cheer me up and say everything is over.
A good work have been done, advice me not to feel sad of myself.U have done a great job.
I really feel unsatisfied with myself this time.
Reason :
  • lack of sleep
  • tones of problems in my mind currently
  • think too much
  • lazyness in myself
  • speechless
  • hopeless
  • useless
HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN TO ME !!! TELL ME WHY !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment