le cochon ^ ^ anniversaire

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Blogging for the first time

Blogging for the first time

This is the first time i started to blog.

things is changing from time to time

lots of UNINVITED STUFF have happen to me currently and making me so confused in my mind.
I am so lost and confused in making my decision, don't know what can i do in order to solve the problem

It is hard to satisfy everyone needs among friends,somehow there will some CONFLICT happen among them.
Maybe different people will have different ways of thinking in their mind and yet is hard to understand what are them thinking now.
I am curious all the time and somehow i wanted to know what are them thinking.
I am ready to help those who are having problems with them.
A
WHY is always there for a reason in everything.
so no one will know why the WORD is existing there,only the god may know why because god is the one that creating the problem and giving us the solution to solve the problem.
nothing we can do now beside waiting the chance to come.
we can't force ourselves to find the solution for the problem if the god doesn't want to give us the chance.

if we keep forcing ourselves, end up it will hurt u and people around u.
GOD WILL DECIDE EVERYTHING

No comments:

Post a Comment