le cochon ^ ^ anniversaire

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

New Life ~

Working life started ytd ~ and my life have been changed ~

First day of work is kinda boring ~ cauz nothing to do besides than running outside to send document to other company ~

2nd day of fun begin to have fun where I started to have works to do and killed my boredness in the company ~ it is very fun cauz can gained lots of knowledge from my boss and my colleague as well. ~

Having lots of fun in the office with my new colleague ~


My life have been changed ~ knows how to think d ~

老公已经翻醒了,要开始存钱 而不可以乱乱花钱。
老公会努力的赚钱,
努力的和老板学习然后达到目标,
赚多多的钱,然后收起来做我答应你要做的 PROMISE-Chy ~
老公答应你,老公不会再让你流眼泪,
要开始存钱然后娶你,
带你去拍婚纱照,
带你去玩,
带你去旅行,
带你去玩游世界,
让你做最幸福的女人。



陈欣仪,
蔡耀良对上天发誓,我会好好的对待你。
假如老公让你流泪的话,会天打雷劈,会短几年命。

不会让你受苦,
让你做最幸福的老婆。
老公永远都爱你,
520~ 1314~


WHERE IS MY SUITABLE-chy, SUITABLE-chy, KUACI ~ KUACI ~ BLUEKZZZ ~

No comments:

Post a Comment