le cochon ^ ^ anniversaire

Friday, March 18, 2011

Feelings

my feeling is being so down for the past few days after i heard something happened to u..
every time once i close my eyes, i think of ............. feeling so sad ~ dont know what words that can describe my feeling during that time.....speechless T.T
every night not able to sleep because fear of closing my eyes, dar know that dear wont leave me alone as me and u are husband and wife till the day we lose our last breathe...
dar is feeling so sad and doesnt know why tears are keep falling T.T
dar know that i really think too much about it, mayb too care about u d thats why think too much ~
dar love u so much and doesnt want other ppl to hurt my sweetheart...

dear is in Ipoh currently and i know that dear stomach is not feeling well thr ~
dar is so heartbroken here as didnt manage to accompany sweetheart back to hometown to take care of u as making dear suffer alone thr,.
dar fault as didnt go back to hometown with sweetheart...
why i didnt follow !!! Why !!! WHY !!!
dar hope that me is thr when u are sick and take care of u....
dar is missing u here so much T.T
it is middle of the night now and i am not able to sleep and listening to songs to heal myself

dar love you so much and hope that to accompany dear all the time ~
5201314.....3601314

No comments:

Post a Comment