le cochon ^ ^ anniversaire

Thursday, January 6, 2011

New Year 2011

Sorry for not updating my blog for the past 2 months due to involving myself in a big project and causing me dont have insufficient time to update my blog.
talk about myself ~ i am doing great here ~ how are readers that going through my blog??
doing great in the new 2011 year of rabbit ^^ i hope so u guys are great thr ~

December 2010 ^^
the month which i have juz finish my Consumer behavior project and i have got an distinction for the subject ~~ cheering up myself to get more A's for every subject ~
During the Christmas eve ~ me and my sweetheart went to Penang for a trip ~ it was an amazing trip with her ~ we non-stop eating from the beginning of the trip till the last day of the trip ~ amazing ~ Penang food erm ~~ still acceptable but still preferable Klang Food ~~ hehe ~~ missing klang Bah Kut Teh, Chicken rice, and etc ~ the most suspicious things were Penang chicken rice are without black sauce de ~ wondering why ??? lolxxx
there were some memorable pictures taken with my sweetheart ^^

At Kek Lok Si Temple with dear ^^


So Cute ~~


Cute Cute ^

At Seaside with Dear ^^

Muakxxx

Muakxxx Muakxxx ^^

^Darren 520 Chloe ^

^ Love ya sweetheart ^

520 dear much much ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment